- We will treat all your personal information as confidential, and are committed to protecting your privacy.
Any personal information which you provide to us is held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We use the information we collect about you to process orders, to provide a more personalised shopping
experience and, if you request, to notify you of products, special offers or other information that may be of
interest to you.
- We do not sell or pass on any personal information to any other Companies or Organisations.
- Orders may be processed online using a credit or debit card. We aim to debit money from your account
within one working day after receiving your Order.
- To ensure that shopping online is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimize the
possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
- Your credit card company may also do security checks to confirm it is you making the Order.
- All Order details and invoices will be sent to the credit card billing address and not the delivery address
where the named recipient of the Order differs.
Our site uses high-level SSL encryption technology when passing your personal details onto
Worldpay Merchant Services for processing. You will be transferred to Worldpays secure server to enter your payment
details via their Cardholder Payment Interface. Your transaction is then verified and authorized, and finally you
will be sent an email receipt of your order. If you wish to contact Worldpay see there web site at
We will send you an email confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of
your order. Your order represents an offer to AV Access Control Ltd to purchase a product or products, and our
acceptance of your order, and completion of the contract between you and us will only take place on the dispatch of
the products you have ordered. We reserve the right to refuse acceptance of your order. Such non-acceptance may be
the result of one of the following:
The product you ordered being unavailable from stock
Our inability to obtain authorisation for payment
The identification of a pricing or product description error
If there are any problems with your order you will be contacted by our AV Access Control Ltd Customer Services
The sales contract between us is completed in England. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by
you at any time.
If you need to cancel your order once the goods have been dispatched you will need to follow the instructions
given on our Returns Procedure, you will be liable for all postage and packing costs incurred.
|AV ACCESS CONTROL LTD|
Registered in England and Wales no: 5252240
Moseley Green Buildings, Park Ironworks, Main Road, Kingsley,
Hampshire, UK, GU35 9LY
VAT no: GB 846 7222 13